The main objective of the national investment map is to show the various natural resources in a good scientific view. Ideally, this leads to proper use of good planning and provision of alternatives for the investor and to help him decide the appointment of investment projects successfully.
The Syrian Investment Agency is pleased to present this work, which seeks to achieve real and important added value to the economic indicators in general, and investment ones in particular, where major effort was contributed by several ministries and parties. details
All investments licensed under the Investment Encouragement Decree enjoy protection from confiscation or expropriation and are not falling under the Reduction Act rules. details
Incentives to invest in Syria
There are many factors that encourage investment in Syria, including:
• Strategic geographical location of Syria.
• Commitment to the careful heading of the social market economy.
• Syria's possession of large reserves of foreign exchange.
• Average rates of inflation.
• Large and qualified human resources.
• Infrastructure is of an acceptable standard.
• Average index of human development.details
Methods of investment available
• Direct investments: fully funded by the investor, according to the laws of the investment.
• Joint investments: locals (public or private) with a foreign investor in accordance with the Project Finance method.
• BOT investments.